Friday, December 30, 2011

M REALLY SORRY



M  REALLY SORRY


ANGREZ GAYE PAR SORRY CHOD GAYE ‘is a famous sentence usually referred by us when some one really says sorry ……

    RECENTLY I HAD A HUGE FIGHT WITH MY MOM. ONCE THE QUARELLING SESSION WAS OVER, WE BOTH LOOKED AT EACH OTHER ABOUT WHO WILL SAY SORRY FIRST.( many a times our neighbour ends up calling my dad from office to stop our fight )
AS USUAL I HAD TO SAY SORRY. EVERY TIME WE FIGHT, WE THINK ABOUT WHO IS GOING TO TAKE INITIATIVE TO SAY SORRY. ALTHOUGH THE REASON BEHIND THE FIGHT COULD BE SILLY, BUT WE FIGHT MORE OFTEN. SOMETIMES THE FIGHT IS EXTENDED SO LONG, JUST BECAUSE SHE DRAGS ALL THE PAST FIGHTS TOO.
   FRIENDS DO FORGIVE YOU VERY EASILY FOR YOUR MISTAKES BUT TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY HERE.  IT GOES LIKE ….ONE SHOULD NOT CROSS THE LIMIT, MINOR MISTAKES ARE WELCOMED THOUGH.
IF YOU ARE COSSING ANY LIMIT, YOU ARE GONE. YOUR FRIEND WILL NOT ONLY THROW YOU OUT OF HIS LIFE BUT ALSO ABUSE YOU WITH HIS FULL STRENGTH AND AGAIN PAST FIGHTS CAN BE REFERRED HERE TOO. YOU JUST HAVE TO SAY TO YOUR FRIEND…YAAR, THIS IS THE LAST TIME AND M REALLY SORRY.
  ‘REALLY’ would help you. But why we commit the same mistake repeatedly and then say ‘SORRY’. …WHEN WE KNOW THE PERSON IN OPPOSITE WILL LEAD THE BATTLE.
     I recall once incident when I was travelling from western local to see one of my friend (not at all important  ...I just wanted to return her pen drive). I boarded local train from dadaR
Station for Bandra, a viRAR bound train. I got place at the very end of the wooden seat. Already three fat ladies were acquiring it. I could easily fall at any time without any support. Train was overcrowded and for me it was miserable to be seated there. I cursed my friend (  for whom m travelling so much ) to call me all the way from central to western. 
To trouble me, here comes a lady .She asks me to shift as the fat young lady next to me was ready to get up. MY reply was initially NO.... before I could see the other lady vacate her seat, she innocently turned her eyes towards her fractured hand. To her tragedy, I could only do is get up and let her enjoy the journey by sitting. I decided to stand. EVEN the lady (who just arrived) had fracture hand. She definitely needs to be safe. I made my move and was standing in front of her as there was no place around to sit or stand. In between the train halted (THANKS TO WESTERN RAILWAY  ...THEY HELP US INVITE MORE TROUBLE) and everyone present in that compartment got a sudden jolt. Including me, few other ladies standing in the same compartment experienced a jolt. I accidentally fell on the lady standing next to me, leaving my bag do the rest of it.
My hand bag fell on the lady to whom I gave the seat. My bag rested on her fractured hand. My sudden response was to say I M SORRY and take my bag back. But this lady was not that innocent to what she appeared to me while requesting to shift. She screamed as if because of me her hand got fractured. I could sense the scene then. I knew what is coming next. Ladies in that compartment started scolding me for doing it purposely. I got anxious. Once again I said I M REALLY SORRY AUNTY. She was not ready to accept. She appears to be from well to do family but she was adamant. She refuses to accept my sorry. I asked her patiently, should I take you to doctor?
To this she replied ‘what do you think? I can’t afford myself to go to doctor? (She almost shouted making it audible to all present in that compartment and leaving me embarrassed)
I kept looking here and there ( i took out my cell and behaved as if i m reading some messages just to avoid her nonsense talk ) . But Woman is WOMAN . She gathered other ladies sitting around and winning over sympathy. Those ladies have already scolded me. Now only 1 thing was left and that is BEATING ME! 
I was chanting some prayer to god to come and save me, which will not happen at any condition. Even god is scared of ladies boggie .
 Here comes my savior, there was the announcement done for next station. The moment I heard “aglaa station bandra”, I quickly took my bag (which was still with that lady) and got out of the mess and asking all to shift , shift and shift and went near the door and down...
I got down from the train quickly as if no one is watching me. I was still suspicious about that lady. Who was she? Why she didn’t accept my sorry. I was really sorry for her but she didnt accept..her loss.
 Was there any other way I could say sorry to her. It was not my fault even, why I said sorry?….all this questions did round my head and I was deep into my thought while walking the platform to connect with the nearest bridge to reach bandra west.
 SURPRIZE… (It was morning time, naturally people are in hurry, and no one is interested to what you are up to.)
One young boy was running to catch train (which is still to arrive in the same platform) and I was walking in the same direction completely ignoring what is coming next.
  And….just like some bollywood movie both of us collided and then I don’t feel sorry as I was not in fault. (I was actually but I didn’t want to say sorry, as I already got an example of saying sorry just before in train). I felled and he quickly throws his hand to get me up ( girl quick , I have to catch this any how else my boss will throw me out today : was his expression ) .
I managed to get up and stand by myself by throwing an angry look at him.
He smiles and I just stare at him.(A well dressed boy , holding his office bag in one hand and newspaper in other with a dimple on his left cheek)
Hey listen, my fault and I M REALLY SORRY ‘he ends up by quoting this normally used phrase in such cases and leaves without even consenting about me (with whom he just now got collided). I could not say anything but only stare at him ,then laugh at that very moment and see him disappear in the morning crowd.
I asked myself.......two experiences in one day …. Completely opposite yet a lesson to myself. Never say sorry unless you are sure whether you are REALLY SORRY?

No comments: