Tuesday, December 27, 2011

money matters or not?


MONEY MATTERS OR NOT?????..........  
FROM THE HEART OF A COMMON MAN

I don’t have an I-phone, no BBM on my phone, forget about touch screen…I use a small screen phone. Which I use to call my wife and stay in touch with my sweetheart sure, my 5 year old daughter.
But people don’t approve me because I don’t have a smart phone…I wonder what the use of smart phone when I have such a smart brain.  Phone is used to make calls. Isn’t it?
Sometimes I feel left out in my office. My co-workers do neglect me as they neglect our peon sakharam.
I pay rent on time. I receipts to show too. I don’t own a house. My friends do. They pay tax but I only file returns. I don’t have income to pat tax on. They laugh at me. To my status. And to what I wear...
I wear normal cloths but yaar, even I want to wear branded cloths like them but is there any one who can gift me pair of cloths….should be branded though…
I feel bad for all this but I accept the reality.
  I dream for a house to which I can call it my own. I even thought for the nameplate…it will read as MR AND MRS SHARMA….
My wife shraddha would love this. But I stay in a rented apartment. My parents didn’t have anything to carry forward towards my opening balance. I started with NIL..Someday it will raise to at least thousands…I hope so.
    Initially I wanted to be rich but if rich people needs to visit jail once in there life time...then boss m the wrong person. I m happy been what I m today. still I have some dreams. small dreams to be fulfilled so.i want to take my poor wife shraddha , who works 24*7 for me and my daughter back home. she cooks delicious food but still she insists on taking her as well as our daughter to the nearest restaurant. our neighbour mrs.iyer had been there twice and she narrated the whole dinner to my wife twice individually.
I would like to take my wife for dinner sometime soon.
I want to say YES when she asks me whether she could buy cloths from branded shops. I end up saying no with another ultimatum to buy cloths from the next lane from our house….A one cloths center. she makes face which I don’t like to see but i have no other option . she insists on buying LCD..i can’t even afford a brand new color t.v..LCD doesn’t comes in the picture at all. last diwali I got offer from a friend who was shifting to other part of the country to buy his 14 inch color tv. I grabbed this best opportunity and bought it for us. suri enjoys watching doremon,(her favourite cartoon character from last diwali) on it.
I don’t remember exactly when I took my family out for dinner. but shraddha does remember one day when I got her favourite paav bhaaji to feast on. it was my boss’s birthday party and he gave us packets of paav bhaaji at office. I took them home to share it with my wife and suri.
my neighbour mrs.patil teases my wife for not having a single set of jwellery. I hate her for doing such thing to my shraddha. she cries sometime , sometimes she stops talking to her. that’s all she can do with mrs.patil.

I m a simple man living with limited resources. I try to be more generous towards all.  But I too have a heart, please respect him.
Inside I want to be rich, take my wife for dinner occasionally.
buy them branded cloths and jwellery.
one day I will... but for now, money doesn’t matters to me…I have a happy family and smart brain to live with.

regards,
mr.sharma

No comments: